Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yes, I Do Intend To Maintain This Blog

It has been a week since my last post. Shame on me! But in my defense, it has been a bit busy around here getting ready for the family's arrival this weekend in anticipation of an early Christmas celebration. That is if the weather cooperates and they can all get here!

The snow from last week melted away before the weekend -- just in time for MFG and me to get our Christmas shopping finished. YAY!

But last night snow began to fall again and we awoke to a much more beautiful blanket of white than what was bestowed upon us last week.... aaahh, how pretty. I'll share pictures with you tomorrow.

The little ones whose back yards meet ours are outside romping in the fluffy white stuff. So fun to watch! Maybe I'll also have a snowman picture to share with you.

For now though I have to go brave the streets (and the local drivers) to run my errands or there won't be any turkeys to fry on Saturday! Oooh, things could get really ugly, so I'm outta here!! Bye...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, an excellent phrase

Anonymous said...

And it can be paraphrased?

Iva said...

Hmm... Not sure what phrase you keep referring to. Are you sure you are posting to the correct blog?